WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF4 Benefits & Advantages
- One scanner supports all HP DesignJet and PageWide wide format printers.
- Height adjustable stand with a printer height of min. 880 mm to max. 1180 mm.
- Built in ScanWizard software on the 21" full HD touchscreen to control
copying and scanning to many different printers or network resources.
- 64bit Linux PC integrated and all software installed.
- Easy to clean, static free, all stainless-steel paper path.
- Total cost of ownership very low, no consumables.
- Production level scanning at 10" per second in full color is possible.
Competing MFP solutions are designed for a couple of scans per day.
- Real network scanning, printer also freely accessible through its own network.
Assign a valid IP and start scanning and copying.
- Closed loop color calibration included at no extra cost.
- Additional software and hardware options allow the scanner to operate with
Canon LFP (imagePROGRAF), Canon TDS (ColorWave, PlotWave) printers.
- No need to replace the scanner if printer fails or is abandoned.
- Total cost including setup is lower than almost all competition.