WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner - Functions & Features
Functions, features and options available on the WideTEK® 12-650 color flatbed scanner.
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner - Functions
- 12.3 x 18.5 inch or ISO/DIN A3+ scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
- Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, Metamorfoze light, ISO 19264-1
- Borderless glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents. Scratch resistant & non-reflective.
- 48 bit color depth
- Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Small footprint but scans 18% more surface area than A3
- 17.4 inch width, only slightly more than scanning area
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Scan2USB -- Walk up Scanning to any USB device
- Scan2Print -- Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network -- Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
- Scan2Pad® -- Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
- Wide color gamut: supports sRGB, Adobe RGB and native RGB
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner - Features
- Integrated 64bit Linux, Intel i3 quad core processor, 8 GB memory
- Dual LED illumination with integrated optical diffusor for optimal results, no warm up, IR-/UV-free
- Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- User interface configurable in your language
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner - Options
- Backlight unit for transparencies, films, photos, X-rays.
Replaces the standard lid and includes power supply.
Download the WT12/WT25-BACKLIGHT brochure here.
- Batch Scan Wizard -- Software option for batch scanning
- Attach an external monitor for instant previews
- Scan2OCR -- Background OCR option for Scan2Net scanners (Only in connection with ScanWizard)
- Full Coverage Warranty -- Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts