Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner - Applications
Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional book scanner demonstrates its full productivity when implemented in large scale digitization projects. In conjunction with various specialized software packages such as Batch Scan Wizzard, BCS-2® and Goobi UCC, all requirements of current and future digitization projects can be met.
Applications where the Bookeye® 5 V1A Professional Book Scanner is the best fit
- Digitization projects requiring formats of up to DINA1+, 25 * 36"
- Scanning large and small books, heavy and light; using one scanner
- Preservation of fragile, partially destroyed and delicate documents other than books,
such as maps, drawings and other large documents
- When light exposure (visible, UV and IR) needs to be minimized
- When quality requirements call for a real scanner, not a digicam
- BE5-V2 and BE5-V3 if book or document size is DINA2 or less
- WT25 and WT12 flatbed scanners for smaller, thinner documents
- WT12-SPECTRUM for applications requiring VIS, UV, IR illumination
- WT36-ART for scanning artwork, framed or unframed
- WT36/48/60CL scanners for single sheets of normal condition
- WT36/48 scanners for single sheets of all conditions